Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Still recuperating!!

I had such a great time scrapbooking this past weekend with Paper Issues!!  Once my daughter was done curling in our annual kids cordwood bonspiel, I got down to business and completed 9 different challenges up until late Saturday night!!  I am still hoping to get a few more finished in the next few evenings as Darcy is away for a couple of nights.  Deadline is March 29th if you wanted to take part, just find them at the Facebook page, Paper Issues {Friends & Fans} to check out the challenges!

I'll share a few layouts from this crop with you for the next few posts so as to not bog down one post with 9 pictures. lol

This first layout was for Becky's PI Free File Challenge.  As I don't have a working printer at home, or a cutting system for any cut files, I chose to use an older sketch from the site to work with, and this is my finished project.  Love this pic of me and my youngest!!

Next up we have DeeDee's UmWowStudio Stencil It Challenge.  I do have many stencils, but thought I'd use up the other half of the Jillibean soup die cut cardstock that I used on the above layout, and put it on the top half of my kraft cardstock and sprayed it with gold spraypaint.  I then flipped the stencil around and placed it on the bottom half of the cardstock for a positive/negative effect of gold!

Last up for today, was Jen's No Cardstock Challenge.  This wasn't a stretch for me as I quite often use just patterned paper for my backgrounds, and for matting as well.  I loved the bright fun colors, and thought it would be fun to throw on the buttons I had been using for my Bingo game earlier in the crop. LOL!

So much fun, I got a lot done, and cleared out a few things from my stash that have been sitting there for awhile. :)  I'll be back to show you a few more finished projects in a little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment