Pages

Friday, May 22, 2015

Magic of the Mouse!

Hello everyone!  Thought I would pop in and put up a few more Disney layouts I've gotten done in the last little while....  So many pictures to choose from, and I know I won't be scrapbooking them ALL, but it's been fun picking and choosing which ones to use!!

This was done using October Afternoon's new Treasure Map line, super awesome papers that I had fun with, but had a hard time cutting into a few of them like the stars.... I only got one sheet of each, big mistake! LOL!  This was where we stayed, the Little Mermaid rooms at the Art of Animation, and it was so awesome aside from the long walk to and from the main building.....

 The next 2 I dipped back into Simple Stories Say Cheese collections, I'm finding that it's harder than I thought to match these papers to the actual photos I took because I honestly don't have a lot of deep red, etc. in the pictures.  And, well, I'm kinda ocd about that kinda stuff. lol

Who doesn't love a spin on the magic teacups??

I loved running across this picture on one of the retaining walls from the construction.  And Makenna just so happened to be wearing her 'Off with their Heads' tshirt this day!!  Perfect photo op!!

Heading into another weekend, hopefully full of some rest and relaxation along with some yardwork and all that fun stuff.  Have a great one with your friends and family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment