Pages

Monday, May 18, 2015

Happy Long Weekend

Well, to those that celebrate Victoria Day with me in Canada! :)  I am really enjoying an extra extra long weekend as I took Friday and Tuesday off as well!  My mom had surgery on Friday and will be gone for a few weeks, and my dad is in Mexico, and the daycare is full.... so I just took the days off that Darcy is working, fine by me! :)

I got a little scrappy this weekend, and also started trying to reorganize my scrap space as I bought a few new baskets.... only the baskets are twice as big as I thought they were going to be, so I'm not quite sure what to put in them! LOL!  That is deterring me from scrapping any more today because I can't even see my desk, so we'll see how determined I get to finish.

I put this layout together using Pink Paislee's Atlas line, I really wish I had purchased more papers, and embellishments to go with them, but I'm still happy with how it came out.  Nice and simple, and the colors were a perfect match for this picture I snapped in the Orlando airport on our way home from Disney.

I honestly can't remember if I shared this layout on here yet. lol  My littlest guy plays with his hair all of the time when he's tired, and this day he started playing with mine instead while watching tv.  I used Crate Papers Craft Market for the layout, nice soft colors with a little bit of an urban feel....  If you have seen it before on my blog, my apologies for having a bit of air in my brain. lol


I have a few new Disney layouts to share as well, and I'll be back later on in this coming week to do so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment