Pages

Friday, March 6, 2015

Happy Friday!!!

I must admit, that until about 1pm yesterday, I thought it was Friday.  Seriously.  So imagine my disappointment when I realized that it wasn't Friday until today.  I did have my TGIT TV lineup to keep me entertained last night though, so Thursday wasn't a total bust.

But NOW, it really is Friday!!!  That means pj's as soon as I get home, movie and snacks for the kids tonight, and time at the scrap table for me. :)  I sat down this morning and whipped up a layout, and it felt so awesome that I think I'll continue on this evening.

This layout was throw together using Webster Pages Hall Pass collection, plus a few extra things from Love is in the Details (chicken wire chipboard is one of my faves!!)...  I am throwing this up for the Paper Issues current Linky Party, Enamored with Enamel .  I brought out some enamel dots from my stash and found them a home throughout the layout, along with some die cuts and chipboard and some flair!!


This beautiful girl is my first born daughter, my oldest child... and although I was apparently only 12 years old when I had her, she is turning Sweet 16 on March 15th.  I can't believe how fast time flies by, and how quickly my babies are growing up.  Makes me proud and sad at the same time. lol

Have a great, scrappy weekend!!!!!

1 comment: