Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Flashback Friday!!!

So while I was perusing some layouts to link up at Paper Issues, I got lost in looking through my albums of them.... I really need to take more time to look through the things I have created, after all that is what they are made for!!!

This one is just one of the many of my youngest, Brayden.  He's such a character, I don't even have the time to tell all of his hilarious stories.  This particular day he was just chillaxin' in the high chair watching tv.  In a hockey helmet.  Typical day around my house.


If you ever want to see the kids with the most amazing eyes, head on up my way and I'll introduce you to a friend of mine.  Her kids are beautiful.  Seriously model beautiful.  This little gem is now 2 years older and still has those amazing, piercing eyes!


Swimming in the pool when we hit the city is one of my kids favorite things to do.  We only get to a hotel twice/year on average, and we usually don't take all 4 kids.  Our trips are usually for Braydens cardiologist appointments, and we take turns with the other kids coming with us.  This particular trip it was Jackson's turn.  The boys.  Unfortunately, the older boy got the flu the morning after for the 2nd year in a row. :(  Thankfully they had all this fun before it hit though!!!


This is why I scrapbook, to remember the fun times, the good times, the memorable times.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously gorgeous LOs! Thank you for linking up to the Paper Issues link party, "Enamored with Enamel."

    ReplyDelete