Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

He is Amazing!

I was thrilled last week to attend our school awards ceremony, and watched as my Jackson received the 
Most Improved Student Award!
Jackson struggles with school, and works very hard to get his work done even though he doesn't always understand it....
I am so proud of him.
Echo Park's new This & That 'Charming' line was perfect for this photo of Jackson at the beach.  I cut apart some of the border strips for the banner flags, and pop dotted a few of the embellishments as well as the banners.  Adding depth to my pages is always something that can bring them even more to life!

I hope everyone of my Canadian friends had a wonderful Canada Day!  We had a great day with family and friends, celebrating with the rest of our beautiful town down at the beach and finished it off with some amazing fireworks.  An amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment