Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Slackerrrrrrr!

I guess that title goes to me! :) I was doing so well at keeping my blog up to date, and then whoosh it all went down the drain. So I'm here to play catch up!!

Hmmm what have I been up to at the scrap table? Well, I have been enjoying some of the new lines that have come out lately! I already posted some of the Teresa Collins Everday Moments, but I also have been in LOVE with MME's Follow Your Heart 'Be Amazing', and October Afternoon's 'Sasparilla'!! Both of them have kinda had me glued to my scrap table churning out some layouts.... Not everything I can show you yet, but I will add on what I can ;)

Also new in the LIITD store, are what seems to be the MOST amazing markers, the Tim Holtz Distress Markers!! I really don't know how many colors there are, but I know there are a lot, and they are in stock, so get yours quickly! They look absolutely awesome....

Go on and check out the LIITD store for all of the newest CHA lines coming out, Lori gets them in as quickly as she possibly can!!!!

October Afternoon 'Sasparilla'

These next layouts were created for our Month of Luck St. Patty's Online Crop, which ends tomorrow night!!


MME Follow Your Heart 'Be Amazing'
Thanks for stopping by!! We are officially on Spring Break, so we'll see if I get any scrapping done this week! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment