Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Yay for Long Weekends!!

So I'm not TOTALLY jumping up and down in the air.... because usually by noon on a Saturday I'm wishing school was on due to the excessive noise and energy in the house. LOL!!

But, it IS the long weekend, Louis Riel Day (family day) is on Monday so the kids are off. I'm off too, but I always am (for now).....

What has everyone been up to? I've been busy with the kiddos, with the house, with some scrappin' ;) We had an online crop at Love is in the Details this past week and it ends tomorrow night at 9pm CST. Take a peek at the challenges if you are feeling crafty today and tomorrow, sign up and post them and you can win some fabulous prizes! We are always welcoming newbies to the forum, we've had some really great girls sign up in the last little while and it's so awesome to see!!

I did 2 challenges for the crop, along with a fun jellybean guess.... one was a color challenge with the colors red/white/pink (it WAS a LOVE theme crop, after all!) and the other one was to use the words of a love song in your title and/or journalling. Of course I went with Bon Jovi... did you think I wouldn't?! LOL!



I have to admit the only other challenge I completed was one of Ambers, but I love it, one of my absolute favorite pictures of my little monkey.....

And here are a few others that I have completed in the last week or two just for fun!


I think today is going to be a scrappy day... I can't do laundry as my washing machine is on the fritz - ACKKKKK not good with 4 kids and 2 adults in the house. LOL!!! But I'm not going to complain about having more time to scrap today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment