Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

How YOU doin'?

Well, it's a new year.... did you make any resolutions? I did. I wish I had a picture to put on here to show you what I am aiming for.... it's an old picture of me from when my oldest daughter was around 2 years old. I looked tiny... and I remember not feeling good about myself at THAT size, and here I am many sizes bigger now. Well, it's time. I've had a great first few days but I know that it's only going to get harder. I am hoping to scrap my way through it, doing a BOM to journal as I go, hopefully with many successes!!


I also need to devote a bit of time each and every week to my scrapbooking. I don't do nearly as much as I used to, and I miss it SO much. I know it will take a lot of work to fit it into my days, but I can do it. It will just take some organization and dedication. I'm stubborn. I can do it.


I wanted to have more patience with my kids too, but after tonight, I think I already failed. LOL!!! Work in progress, that's me. :)


Whatever you resolve to do in 2011, I hope it makes you happy and healthy, and that you never EVER take anything for granted. Life is a gift. Treat it well.....


I have a challenge up at LIITD for January focusing on layering! Like to pile on those layers? Well then this is for you!! Take a peek, take part, and have fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment