Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy Saturday!!

While the man is away... I shall play...
Sounds like a plan, right?
My boyfriend went for a day trip on his skidoo with the boys,
soooo.... I sat at the scrap table!

So far I have 2 done....
not for a kit...
not for a deadline...
not for a contest...
JUST FOR ME!!!!
I have barely done any of Brayden, considering how many PICTURES I have of him!!
So I looked back through my older pics and found this one, and knew it would go so well with the Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology papers I had yet to use....
Been getting more acquainted with my Tim Holtz blending tools and inks as well... worked so beautifully on these papers!!

(Layout removed because it is being published!!!)


Ever used Christmas or Winter papers for a totally unrelated layout?


You should.
I dare you!!
Echo Park's Wintertime has a wonderful color combination for boy pictures ;)
Bruno Mars has one of my favorite tunes in a long time...
'Just the Way You Are'
So I stole a line from it...
Hope he doesn't mind ;)

Tomorrow I'll have a special blog post for you, something I did a little bit ago and am finally getting online, something different... can't tell you more, you'll just have to stop by to find out!!!
Have a fantastic weekend, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment