Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Time for some Electric Avenue!!

Sassafras has some amazing lines... and we were very thrilled to be working with 'Monstrosity' for our October Kit at Love is in the Details!! SO much fun to work with, all of the little monsters are just begging to be put on layouts, and signs, and cards... Let your imagination run wild!!! Click HERE to purchase your kit, but HURRY UP because they are selling out so fast already!!!

I was SOOOO thrilled to click on the Sass blog and find a shout out to the LIITD Creative Team, it totally made my day, my week, my month!!! They showcased some of our designs and gave a link to the whole gallery!! If you want to peek at the amazing creations from Melanie, Lisa, Amber, Melissa and Cindy (and myself of course LOL), then please jump on over HERE!!!
I'm going to leave you with my creations with the 'Electric Avenue' Kit... and stay tuned because the next few months of kits is going to blow you away, I am in love and I haven't even started playing with them yet! :)












Now what are you waiting for? Hit the scrap table and let the mojo flow!!!!! Have a great weekend!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment