Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Saturday!

I was the last one to bed last night, and the first one up this morning with Makenna.... and since it seems that nobody wants to do anything just yet, I'm sitting at the scrappy table staring at my November kit from LIITD and trying not to drool on my keyboard ;) I can't wait to show everyone!!!
So I am getting new flooring in my house! The entire upstairs is going to be redone with laminate, it got here last night courtesy of my bf's truck from the city.... I can't say I completely love it just yet, but hopefully once it's down and all done, I will :) I just can't wait to replace my kitchen floor most of all, because it's seriously nasty. LOL!
We're gearing up for winter too... it's been fairly cool here the last few weeks, and we did see the white stuff one day but there's nothing on the ground right now. I'm hoping it holds off until after the kids are done their trick or treating on Halloween!! Tayla is being a witch, Jackson is being a storm trooper, and Makenna is being Sleeping Beauty... I can't wait to see them all dressed up!
I'm almost done my first trimester with my 4th baby on the way.... and I am hoping that once I hit the second one, I will start feeling much better. I have been feeling absolutely horrible since pretty much the day I found out, it's like a non-stop hangover 24/7 where you just don't want to move for fear of getting sick. LOL!! Hopefully I will hear the heartbeat at my appointment next week and I can finally get really excited, because for me, I have to hear that for it to fully hit me and to really start getting excited about the whole thing!!
But I suppose I should get on these chores so that I can sit and play with my scrappy stuff later on today, I can't wait to dig in!!!! Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon Chelsea!!! (((HUGS)))
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete