Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Sketchy Saturday with some Little You!

Happy Saturday everyone!  I love working with the sketches from Amy Coose at Paper Issues!  This is the fun sketch that was created for us to play around with....


And here is my take on it using the very cute Little Girl line from Crate Paper Little You.  Equally cute is the Little Boy line.  I used a Simple Stories woodgrain full size paper for my background and I just love the warmth it gave the layout, especially for the pictures I chose to use.


We don't own a dog, we aren't a dog family... but our friend's dog had a litter and he kept one of them and brought him over for a little playdate, the kids loved it!

Come and play along and post your layout in the June monthly challenges album at PIFF!!  And I know that Cassie just added some of the 6x6 woodgrain paper pads to the Paper Issues store as well as the 12x12's, hop on over and pick one up before they are gone!!
Use my code for a 20% discount!  Sweet deal!




No comments:

Post a Comment