Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Printables from Paper Issues

So there's these things, at Paper Issues, called printables.  Best part, is that they are FREE.  Second best part, is that they are super cute!!  You can find them HERE in the shop along with the downloadable cut files.  Which I can't use, since I don't have a machine with which to use them.  Yet.  Fingers are crossed for my birthday. lol


The printable I used belonged to this collection called Eat All The Things.  I found the ONE picture I knew I had of my daughter eating an ice cream cone during a Disney break, and went to work!


On this layout I used Crate Paper's Little You, diving into both of the Little Boy and Little Girl papers.  I added a few embellies from Shimelle Starshine and called it a day.  I thought the blues and pinks were perfect for matching the photo of her beloved Elsa sweater she bought herself.

I highly recommend checking out all of the free files at Paper Issues, something for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment