Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

May Take 5

Hi there!  Another challenge is up at PIFF called Take 5, and I threw a little something together to add to the inspiration.  Pulled out some Simple Stories Say Cheese from the bin and used one of my favorite pictures of my youngest son that I've ever taken.  He's hysterical.


My picks from the list were: 3 papers, title, circles, red and black.  I could have added each and every thing from Mary Ann Jenkins list, but I didn't want to overcrowd my page!!

Hop on over to PIFF and check out this challenge and take part!  And if you aren't part of PIFF yet, what are you waiting for?  Awesome ladies with some amazing talent!!

And remember, you can get 20% off of the Paper Issues store every single day using the code 'Chelsea'

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment