Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Relaxing Scraplift Sunday

Well, it was a nice and relaxing weekend in my house.  I had a few kids gone for one night, and my oldest worked all weekend.  I made time for scrapping in between the cleaning and sure enjoyed having the windows wide open again.  I'll head back to work tomorrow feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.  It's a wonder what 2 mornings of sleeping in until 8am can do.

Scraplift Sunday at Paper Issues today inspired me so much, it was a great layout that I fell in love with the minute I saw it.  A great way to use up little odds and ends for wood veneers, embellies, etc.

Tegan Skwiat is the original scrapper, creating this gorgeous layout... bright, summery, just amazing.  Jumps right out at you!!!


Mine, well, it didn't turn out as I had envisioned.  I used the Making Waves collection from Fancy Pants which is a great collection to use for boy layouts!!  I didn't have as many wood veneers as I would have liked that went well with the layout, so I added in some other things to spruce it up too.


It was great to sit at the table, the kids even gave me an hour UNINTERRUPTED.  Yup.

Til next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment