Pages

Saturday, January 18, 2014

FANTASTIC WEEK!!!!

So originally, back in April I think it was.... I purchased 2 tickets for the P!nk concert in Winnipeg for the end of October.  This was meant to be mine and Dari's 'F*ck off Cancer' weekend when she was all done treatment, etc.  We were so excited to go, she got almost as excited as she was for a Disney trip.  We were going to do dinners, and movies, and maybe some massages and hot tubbing.....  Unfortunately fate wasn't aligning the stars the proper way, and our exciting getaway weekend together never happened.  So, when the time came for the concert in October, and I didn't have my sidekick to go with me, I decided to take my oldest daughter, Tayla. The concert ended up being postponed until this past week, January 14th..... and it was sooooo worth the wait. Here are a few of the pictures I got.... they WILL end up on a few scrappy pages ;)






One of the best nights of my life, and more than likely the best concert that I'll ever go to.  She puts on a breathtaking show, it's unbelievable!!!  LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment