Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Saying goodbye to 2012

Well, here we are again at the end of another year.  2012 was both good and bad, happy and sad.... I am thrilled to see it go, and so excited to see what 2013 will bring for not only us, but our friends and extended family as well.  

Scrapwise, I have a few 'resolutions' shall we say.... more like, CHELSEA YOU NEED TO SCRAP MORE.  I need to make my crafty side of me a priority, and schedule in time for it like I do for everything else.  Life is busy, but I miss it.  I miss being creative, I miss seeing my pictures come to life on the paper.... I just miss the way it makes me feel.

I will still be with Love is in the Details, like I have been very proudly since 2007.  Hopefully we can come up with some fun stuff for everyone this year!  Lori had a big year in moving the store AND her own home, to Winkler... it's a beautiful store!!!

Happy New Year to everyone, and I hope that 2013 is a fantastic year for you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment