Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Happy Saturday!

Hey everyone!  I just realized I haven't updated for almost a month now.... ack!!  I've been doing a few little projects scrappy wise, and doing a few pictures of the kiddos as well.  We didn't get too long with the beautiful fall leaves, they fell so fast this year!!

This was just a little baby boy mini that I threw together with the Bella Blvd Baby Boy collection.... no pictures, because I might put it in the Christmas craft sale in a few more weeks, and I'm hoping to get a baby girl one done as well. :)



Christmas will soon be right around the corner, so I thought I would start some early Christmas spirit by breaking into my Simple Stories Handmade Holiday collection!


And this frame shows just a small part of what I am thankful for in my life.... my little beautiful town.  Snow Lake is small, but huge and vast in beauty.....


I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving (my Canadian friends, anyways!!) and you are still giving thanks and being grateful on a daily basis and not just on that one day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment