Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Get Fussy!

Good Saturday Morning!

Well, I am going to try and get my mojo back....
now if they can put an extra few hours in the day I would be thrilled!

I issued a challenge at Love is in the Details yesterday,
and my challenge was called
It's OK To Be Fussy!!!

Cutting out flowers, butterflies, hearts, different shapes... from various patterned papers is one of my weaknesses.  Doesn't matter how long it takes for me, I love the end result so much that it makes it all worth the time and effort.  You can end up with embellishments that you never would have found otherwise!!


So take the time to get fussy today...
it's ok, really...
I give you permission.
:)

Now I'm sitting down at my scrap table in hopes of getting some more stuff done!!!  Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment