Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Little more weekend fun!

I had myself a 'lazy' weekend. As lazy as a household of 6 people will allow, anyways! Which means, more time at the scrap table!!

This first layout was a breakout of something I have had in my stash for a little while that was UNopened. *gasp* Cosmo Cricket 'Pixie-licious' is a super cute line, tres sweet for little girls!
The sweetheart in the photo isn't mine, but the youngest of one of my friends...


This handsome dude IS mine, and I am super proud.... so sweet and sensitive, I am so proud of the amazing young man he is becoming! Love you Jackson!
I broke out some oldie Basic Grey 'Jovial' for this one....

Tomorrow is Monday.... and anyone who knows me, knows that I love Mondays.
I adore my children, I truly do.
But I also love Mondays. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment