Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Scrappy Therapy!

I am so thrilled to report that my little guy's first open heart surgery went AMAZINGLY well, he is such a trooper... slowly getting back to his usual self but with more energy and a healthier appetite than ever before!! It is amazing what surgeons can do these days, his doctor performed a small miracle and saved a valve that they thought was kaput. He still might need it replaced eventually, but not right now which is a very very good thing. :)


But onto scrapping! I decided since Brayden and his Daddy took off to his brothers out of town and my other 3 kids are pretty self sufficient, I would sit at the table and see what I could accomplish. Sketchy Thursdays is always a great inspiration to me lately, so I thought I'd see what this weeks sketch was like! No printer ink, so I dove into the Disneyland pics that still need a home in my scrapbooks and found these 2 pictures of the divine creations they made on a daily basis. Almost too good looking to eat!!




Ooooh and I am soooo excited that for my birthday this year, my man bought me a Canon Rebel T3!!!! I'm slowly figuring it out, it'll take me awhile though... so right now it's a lot of automatic shots, no manual stuff just yet. In time, in time... ;)


Hope everyone is having a great weekend! Mine will continue to be a scrappy one.. even though it's so damp and muggy that my papers are all curling up at the edges as I work on a page... LOL!

5 comments:

  1. Sooooooooo happy to hear that your little guy's surgery went well! I loveeeeee your lo!! FAB photos and loveeeeeee the red/black combo! Thanks sooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome paper choice for these photos - love your layout!!!

    So glad your boy is doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brayden is always in my thoughts, Chelsea. So glad he's recovering so well! Great layout and good improvising with the inkless printer too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the surgery went well.
    Lovely page. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great colors on this page!!!

    So glad the surgery went well...best wishes...

    Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete