Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

This feels soooo good ;)

Scrapping on a Saturday, that is! I have had a bit of 'quiet time', as quiet as it gets in this house, anyways... and decided to sit and scrap. Housework will wait ;) I can't show you everything I'm working on, as some of it is top secret for another week or so.... but there is one that I did do that I can post!


I finally ordered ALL of my Disneyland pictures from October... almost 500 of them. I don't know what I'm going to do with them all, I know they won't all get scrapped, but I couldn't pick and choose so I just hit 'select all'. LOL!!


Anyways, this pictures if from that huge pile... and while it doesn't show Disney at all, it is from there, and a picture is worth a thousand words. Jackson shone at Disney, he opened up and was like a completely different boy. Having his momma to himself (along with his baby bro) was something he doesn't get a whole lot of, and he made the most of it. I loved his excitement, his hugs, his kisses, and hearing 'I love you' every hour. LOL!!


I hope he never forgets our trip together, the magical moments, we made some amazing memories. I wish we could go back... we're lucky that my mom is taking each of the grandkids when they turn 8.... because it's not something I'm able to do for them right now.....




No comments:

Post a Comment