Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm always wishing

for one extra hour in the day, right? So why do I detest Daylight Savings soooo much?! LOL! Well, I would MUCH rather it say 7am on my clock than 6am when Makenna wakes me up. The one morning she has let me sleep that late in over a week, and it has to be the morning that I put the clocks back. ;p
So how is everyone doing? Are you sharing in the beautiful November weather we've been having? This is unreal!! Normally we have some snow on the ground by now.... It HAS snowed, but hasn't stayed. I'm sure soon we will be hit, and hit hard to make up for it.
I am hosting Makenna's birthday party with her little friends this afternoon, and have decided to use the Birthday in a Box kit that I made last month.... and I made her a pitiful Princess Tiana cake... which she adores, so that's all that matters, right? Tomorrow is a dreaded trip to the dentist (2 hours away), and then Monday is Jackson's birthday party with his friends! After that is done, I can finally focus on CHRISTMAS!! It is creeping up faster and faster.... no idea what I'm getting for anyone, so shopping should prove to be interesting!!
Not much else to report, just wanted to say hello!! If you need some crafty inspiration today, check out Lisa's reveal at LIITD... it is divine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment