Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I've been tagged!!

Melanie has tagged me!! Along with our store/forum owner Lori, and my fellow CT members Amber, Lisa, Melissa, and Cindy!! She is challenging us to blog about our most favorite projects from 2009. Well.... I've been searching through my gallery and it's so hard choosing! I have an attachment of some kind or another to everything, for different reasons.... So, I shall do my best to show you the ones that I love the best :)


This first one, I did just recently for fun.... I am falling more in love with Jillibean Soup the more I use it, and tried to use pretty much as much as I could on it, and I just love the earthy natural turn it took. One of my all time faves for sure.



These 2 just above, were created with our recent December Kit 'Chance of Flurries' at LIITD. I must say, one of my favorite kits EVER.... and I was able to create some fun layouts that I was very happy with. The colors, the papers, it was all just so awesome....


This layout of my son Jackson, is just one of my favorites from this year because of the fact that he RARELY lets me take his picture without a silly face, or without him trying to moon me, as the case may be these days. LOL! He's growing up so fast, but in a lot of ways he's still just my little man. I can't wait to see the man that he will become... and I'm doing my best to make sure that he has a lot of qualities that will attract a really nice girl. LOL!


The mailbox. I ended up sending this to Lori as a Christmas gift, I knew from the moment I started it that it was for her. Sometimes you just KNOW when something is meant for someone, and this was meant for her. I knew she would appreciate it and cherish it. :) This was also created with the December Chance of Flurries kit.


I had to include this one, from the March 2009 kit at LIITD. My daughter Tayla, free as can be, and loving life. This layout shows her true personality, which is all about having fun and letting loose, even if it means being a little bit silly. She's my 'tween' and it's becoming difficult finding that fun in our relationship more and more, but I know it's still there, and we just have to try harder to bring it out.

Thanks, Mel, for tagging me and making me cruise through the past year... it was fun!! I love seeing what the other gals chose as well!!! Looking forward to the next year with a really awesome group of ladies!!

2 comments:

  1. I love those Chelsea, you have done amazing scrapping in 2009!!! Can't wait to see what you do in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Chelsea...I love these layouts and that mailbox is FABulous!!

    ReplyDelete