Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hopping through the Flurries!

The Chance of Flurries, that is! Welcome to another LIITD blog hop, everyone! I hope you are having a fun time so far... if you are here now, that means you've been checking out the LIITD blog, from there you would have jumped over to Lisa's Blog.... and then from there, hopped right along to Cindy's Blog.... and now you are here! Taking off after my blog, you'll head on over to Melanie's Blog.... and then to Melissa's Blog... and last but definately not least, Amber's Blog!

The December Chance of Flurries kit is full of gorgeous papers from the Joyride collection from Collage Press, I know it was not easy to get this line in, but THANK YOU to Melanie and Lori for fighting for it, because it has been SO much fun working with it! I love Christmas papers in the pinks/greens/reds.... absolutely love them!!! The embellishments are once again top notch and match PERFECTLY with the papers. I can't wait to show you the rest of the kit and the things we have all been creating with it. It will most definately put you in the Christmas spirit!!!!
The actual kit and reveal will be available for purchase - Sunday, December 6 - on the shopping page.

Here is my little addition to the blog hop!!





I have had an old distressed frame for the last few years and have never known what to do with it.... so I pulled it out as soon as I saw this kit and put it to use!
I painted it with the ~broken china~ Distress Crackle paint which will be available in addition to the kit, and then used various papers from the kit to put in the windows and around the edges of each frame. I decided to give my fingers a workout and cut into some of the cute patterned papers to get the skiers and trees and airplane, then pop dotted them to give it some dimension. I finished it off with some American Crafts Thickers, and some Maya Road ribbon (my FAVORITE new ribbon, btw... found in the LIITD store)

Now head on over to Melanies blog for some more chances of flurries!! Thanks for hopping along with us!!!



20 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love this, it's distressed feel rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Chelsea those frames are friggin' awesome!!! WTG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the distressed feel of this frame!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That crackle paint is FANTABULOUS!! Love what you did with the kit, Miss C!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great frames, love the dimension :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is super cute!!
    i love the blue! love the colors!! & a totally cute project!!! love it!!
    i am so confused tho LOL!!! i *think* y'all have ur lists of whose blog is next, mixed up :) so i have been going back & forth trying to get it figured out!! --LOL!!! bwaahaaha! i am just trying my best to make sure i get everyone :) **crossing my fingers!!! heehee
    take care!!!
    --Bethany (daizie)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea!!! Love the colors and that velvet rickrack is to DIE for!
    NorineB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a rockin frame!!! Love love love how it turned out!!! Awesome work with the kit my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did an amazing job with that frame.

    ReplyDelete
  10. just gorgeous!!! awesome frame! love the feel of it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just a real gorgeous project.

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome awesome awesome, what a great idea Chelsea

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that frame project - what possibilities!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great home decor project, i really like the little 3D forest at the bottom of the frames

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Chelsea!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just wanted to add that I really like this idea! Don't you love Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute idea. Love it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love those distressed frames...great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fabulous idea! Loved how you used the frames, and I love the distress paint too!

    ReplyDelete