Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Mmmmmm Peppermint Dreams!!!

It's November 1st, and as much as I don't want it to be November, it's an exciting day because it's our monthly kit reveal on Love is in the Details! I believe it's my favorite day of each month. :) The reveal this month is awesome, truly awesome!! The kit is chock full of gorgeous papers, embellishments, all mixed and matched perfectly!

My Creative Team definately stepped up to the plate, in fact I'll go as far as saying that they jumped OVER the plate on this kit!! Amazing creations from Amber, Melanie, Lisa, Melissa and Cindy are available for your viewing pleasure RIGHT HERE !!! And once you've checked that out, you better RACE over to the shopping page to get your PEPPERMINT DREAMS KIT !!!

I have to run... I'm kicked out of my house and staying at my moms with the kids this weekend while I'm getting laminate floor put down on the ENTIRE main floor... it's a mess and I'm happy I'm not around for it, but I am very ready to get home and get everything back into place!!

I'll leave you with what I did with the kit this month... :) Have a great week, everyone! Hope the time change doesn't mess with your schedules too much, we were up BEFORE 5am today so I can only hope it gets better! LOL!!














1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layouts Chelsea!!!! Those tins totally rock!!!!! Love all of your creations with the kit!

    ReplyDelete