Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Ok

It's later... and here I am. LOL!


This past weekend, I went down to Winnipeg to see Disney on Ice with my brother and the kids, and it was a lot of fun. The kids all had a great time and were pretty happy with the show. Makenna couldn't stop waving to the skaters as they were all out saying goodbye, it was so freaking cute! LOL!! I have some pictures on my Facebook if you want to take a look :)


Our online crop was an amazing success!!! SOOO many wonderful layouts churned out that weekend, and an awesome turnout. Thanks to everyone who took part for making it what it was! I can't wait for the next one... which is already in the works!!!


I feel like I need to start my whole life with a clean slate right now... I don't know why, just the urge to just start fresh. I'm not sure how to do that, though!!!


I know I need to get back to scrapping faithfully, for sure. It brings me a lot of peace, and happiness... and I need that in my life. So that's going to be something I work on in the next month, most definately!!!


Here are a few of the layouts that I had created for the online crop.... I'll be back with March's kit reveal in less than one week!!!






















2 comments:

  1. Glad you & the kids had a great trip!! All those layouts are awesome....even the Pepsi one (insert rolling eyes here)!! ;) Now as for the kid couldn't you show us a tiny little peek? Pllleeeaaase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I don't even HAVE the kit yet!!! I should be getting it tomorrow, then working my butt off to have it done for the 1st!!

    ReplyDelete